E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a way to add a deeper sound to my cat-less e46 m3. i bought the car wit no cats, supersprint headers and the stock muffler about 5months ago. i was looking to buy a system that takes out about 60% of the rasp and add a deeper sound. but i really dont know my options since i dont have cats and i dont know what would fit right on my m without a lot modifications. i been looking for sometime now and cant find notin on google or ebay. can anyone help put this together, any help would be really appreciated.

·
Registered
91 Posts
2 12" vibrant resonators welded in the sec 1 will eliminate about 95% of the rasp.

·
Registered
0 Posts
So, this is your current set-up: SS Headers, OEM S1, S2 and muffler. IMO, you need to either add a resonator or buy the S1 or S2 with it already included (SS S2). Then get yourself a deeper exhaust (Eis Sport, or SS sport).

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
marqe46:
that sound is wat i need bro, but i cant find a place where they have it, can you give me d website your u bought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts