Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.7%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in the NJ area would be interested in having a NJ meet or cruise? i would be willing to try to figure something out if there was sincere interest in it

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not everyone checks the regional forums, but everyone sees the most recent posts in the general forum when they log in to the main page.
I understand that, I'm just trying to be helpful, because inevitably - this thread will (and should) be moved.

·
Registered
535 Posts
enough about where it belongs.. im down for a meet.. where and when though? im trying to set one up for the end of july or beginning of august, this will have enough time for people to plan for... Toms River NJ will be where I want the meet to be. its a central location in NJ. and I can get a LARGE parking lot that is easy to get too.. ill help out just shoot me a PM..

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
im down... ill be in pt pleasant on sundays... so id roll thru to toms river if necessary... would be down for north jersey meets wheneverrrrrr

·
Registered
281 Posts
I work at Fort Dix, so Tom's river is less than 20 mins away from the FOB I work at.

·
Slow in, slower out
4,661 Posts
Tired of standing around mall parking lots looking at plastic crap taped to cars to make them look like they can go fast? Try learning how to drive fast instead. The next NJBMWCCA autocross is on 7/27 in Bridgewater. Bring $45 ($35 if you a BMWCCA member), your car, and a willingness to learn. If you just want to hang out and catch rides, bring yourself. Free loaner helmets are available. Instructors are available.

http://njbmwcca.org/services/schedule/view.php?event_id=178

·
Registered
535 Posts
im about to talk to some places tomorrow about letting us use their parking lots... are people interested in this??

·
Registered
493 Posts
Tired of standing around mall parking lots looking at plastic crap taped to cars to make them look like they can go fast? Try learning how to drive fast instead. The next NJBMWCCA autocross is on 7/27 in Bridgewater. Bring $45 ($35 if you a BMWCCA member), your car, and a willingness to learn. If you just want to hang out and catch rides, bring yourself. Free loaner helmets are available. Instructors are available.
Who is organizing this... BMWCCA members?

·
Slow in, slower out
4,661 Posts
This is one of the NJBMWCCA autocrosses, run by NJBMWCCA members. Non-members and non-BMWs are welcome. Be there by 8:30.

·
Registered
419 Posts
motorsportsne DOT com has all the information from all of the organizations. I usually attend motorsportsne events @ giants stadium.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts