BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
especially in central jersey. Also, is there a particular type of rack I should be looking to see that the shop has? Is it just better to have the dealer do this?

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Freedman Tire ..comes highly recommended

Motor Works West

just about any tire shop has an alignment rack, just go with one that works on high dollar cars

·
Registered
168 Posts
Holy crap... just looked at Motor Works West's website again and saw "Please contact Matt Spatz for more information..." Not only is this place in my home town, but Matt Spatz was my english teacher last year! Pretty cool guy, lol.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Don't go to Motor Works West. They're crooks, and they do crappy work.

Freedman is a right outfit. Ask for Jake.

Also, Eurotire on 46 in Fairfield. Ask for Chris. Excellent work. They care.

·
Registered
395 Posts
AlexRDI330ci said:
Don't go to Motor Works West. They're crooks, and they do crappy work.

Freedman is a right outfit. Ask for Jake.

Also, Eurotire on 46 in Fairfield. Ask for Chris. Excellent work. They care.
Ive been to Motorworks West and they DONT do crappy work..if they did I wouldnt be seein M5's their all the time:thumbup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Market Wiz did u get ur work done there?
Its right down the street from me. Just had an oil change there and was considering Dinan suspension.

Mike

·
Registered
312 Posts
Go to JMK BMW in Springfield. I had my steering retro fit done by them and you have to get the steering alignment done.They did a great job,right on the money.
good luck
vern

·
Registered
391 Posts
MarketWizard said:

Ive been to Motorworks West and they DONT do crappy work..if they did I wouldnt be seein M5's their all the time:thumbup:
I'm happy for you.

My friend Carl took his E36 M3 there. They hung onto it for way longer than promised, and he was very unhappy with the work. He told me not to go there.

I had previously called them about installing an ESS blower, which ESS said would take 8-10 hours max. They gave me a price of $2000. They charge $85/hour. Do the math.

Eurotire, on the other hand, has resolved issues that the dealer said they couldn't, and never ripped me off. This is my experience, and not a recommendation because I "saw" someone else's car there.

I've also been to Freedman tire. I was just there yesterday, coincidently. They continued to work on the problem free of charge until it was resolved.

Good luck.

·
Euro.Techniks
4,149 Posts
yeah I live in east brunswick and I've had most of my work done at Freedman Tire....Jake is the man....extremely nice guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts