BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
comments? concerns? reviews? From what I read on the net, they seem like pretty good tires... I'm really concerned with tread life, noise and handling.. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John - could you please explain "handling isnt the best" I like the tread wear and little noise, but handling concerns me. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm interested too, b/c I'm looking for cheap yet dependable tires for 19" rims...and from what I found on the the these aren't all that expensive.

·
Registered
584 Posts
discount tire direct will sell you the tires with free shipping and no tax for $176. best deal i've found so far.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
not to say that anyone is wrong, but i do not think that the 555's have the longest tread life out there. i had a set of 555's back when i had a maxima. the tread is great and road noise is good too, but i went through those tires in no time. i guess depending on how you drive makes a difference as well but i heard from a lot of other people as well that the tread wears out real fast on them. i have toyo's on my bmw and i have no complaints whatsoever. just my 2 cents!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts