BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
P7 lacks side wall integrity

P7s suck, WHY, cause i had them on a low profile wheel, evertime i hit a bump..it creates "BUBBLES" which are pimples on the sidewall, P7...dumb asses from Pirelli...(think they are the ****, cause of the zeros) created a tire with WEAK side wall integrity.

DONT BUY P7s...

I dont know about the Nittos..though...but I SURE DO KNOW aobut P7s

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
FUnny post because I never had any problems with my P7's, I have 5000 miles on mine and always hit bumps, dips, potholes on the road...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Great answers

First Reply why your p7000s are good..Why..5000 miles dont really mean anything..you can find the validity of a tire during its early durational period....also you dont drive NEW YORK CITY ROADS..ahahahahaah...no potholes..you should see NYC potholes...its a bloody well..

Also, does anyone else have better answers than it "Blows" or it S*&*(&s..hahahaha....hahahahah

I can see there are no engineers..here....hahahahaha

ADVICE...get michelins or Contis, dunlops etc.......im NOT going to get NIttos and have a bad experience with a blow out and put my life at risk...

Try em out...hearing the hype...but you get what you pay for...

·
Registered
376 Posts
THINK ABOUT THIS Driving like 130 in my M3...and expereince a wheel crack or a blowout....then ill be 6 ft under just because of a price difference of 20 to 40 per tire......BMW OEM tires..are MICH or Contis....there is a reason for this....group discounts and test track proven....baby...dotn put you life on the line...dude..DONT DO IT>>hahahahaha

·
Registered
376 Posts
Wrong answer.....simpleton, CA doesnt have NYC potholes....and ive been to Orange County, there are like NO POT HOLES there...hahahahaha....come to NYC with your ride, and well steal it for you

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
mrieue said:
Wrong answer.....simpleton, CA doesnt have NYC potholes....and ive been to Orange County, there are like NO POT HOLES there...hahahahaha....come to NYC with your ride, and well steal it for you
Okay I wasn't going to reply to an idiot who has a brain of a delinquent 12 yr. old but after reading your idiotic posts I have to say you are an explicit dumbas$. CA does have pot holes, have you ever been down to LA and cruised down some of the ghetto streets here boy? Go crawl up to some little corner with your abnoxious attitude because the more you post, the more you look like a fool.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Relax....5000 miles dont cut it...so your advice is MOOT....and downtown..LA....yes Ive been, and never wanna go that crappy area again..but...its local streets..buddy..not the HIGHWAY..where most of the risks are in damaging both wheels and tires....

From experience...so dont give this guy the WRONG advice...which you are doing, the 5000 mile trip with p7000...doesnt DO the trick babe...so point that finger somewhere else..

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
jk330i said:

Okay I wasn't going to reply to an idiot who has a brain of a delinquent 12 yr. old but after reading your idiotic posts I have to say you are an explicit dumbas$. CA does have pot holes, have you ever been down to LA and cruised down some of the ghetto streets here boy? Go crawl up to some little corner with your abnoxious attitude because the more you post, the more you look like a fool.

i really have to step up for u,,caz i recently got p7000 on my benz, and it is not as bad as others said, i dont know about when its in raining, but i am not sure whether is it different on mb and bmw,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts