BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling this camera and I wanted to know if any fellow e46 enthusiast might be interested. I would prefer a local sale so you can check the camera out before buying it. I have had the camera for about 6 months. This is a USA model camera.

If anyone here has used this model before knows that it is one awesome camera and the image quality is outstanding. I am selling the camera because I need a camera that has a wider lense.

I've got the original box and all accesories that come new with the camera. I would like to get $750.00

Some specs on the camera:

5.0 Megapixels offers a maximum resolution of 2,560 x 1,920 pixels for photo quality prints up to 16 x 20 inches. :yikes:

8x Optical Zoom-Nikkor Lens for focal length range of 35-280mm and two ED glass elements for increased sharpness and contrast. :yikes:

Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and Vari-Angle LCD provide for enhanced frame coverage and bright viewing. :yikes:

Built-in Auto Speedlight/Accessory Shoe for all lighting conditions.

RAW Image Data Recording Mode for maximum image quality. :yikes:

Superior Exposure, Image and Metering Controls to maximize the possibilities and make the most of every photo opportunity.

MSRP: $899.95.

·
or is it just you?
632 Posts
I'll give you $500. :thumbup:

Plus, I'll even come pick it up. Think of all you'll save on shipping!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts