E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the car back yesterday, the car is filthy and the pics are terrible (been raining up here), but let me know what you guys think!!! Added ACSchnitzer rear diffusor, 15" Icon TV in trunk, Icon camera in trunk, H&R springs-lowered about 1.3"... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
I really like the power inverter in your rear ashtray. What does that do exactly? and what are the other three connectors?

·
Registered
686 Posts
why didn't you go full hamann? (i mean including rear) but nonethelesss :thumbup:

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,992 Posts
are you a chic?

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,033 Posts
Soooo siiick! your trunk setup is insane!!!! :yikes:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
NIce. :thumbup:
I see you are getting ready for HIN, Good luck, and I will stop by and say hello. :hi:

BTW, did you take out the EQ? :dunno:

·
Registered
171 Posts
:drool: :drool:
one of the best covertibles I've seen !!!! :thumbup: the drop looks perfect and ur wheels and trunks are just..... :drool:
what are those buttons behind the center console ???

btw....nice color ! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone for all the compliments!!! Had to get some new stuff before HIN, hopefully I"ll see some of you there...

The rear wing is a Hamann wing

Yes I am a chick... lol

I can't do the LED taillights because I have strobes in taillights of the car... was told I can't do both (is that correct? :hmm: )

I didn't take out the EQ, they re-mounted it on the lower right hand side of the trunk, looks good there, evens out the look w/ the other amp on the left side of the trunk...

The buttons in the center console is a gameport... I can plug in anything, and hook up playstation, nintendo, or whatever else....... :woot:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Wow looks hot :thumbup: I didn't think it could look even hotter.......i was wrong.

Looks much better w/the drop :drool:

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
very very nice.

although I never understood why people put TV screens in their trunks. doesn't make any sense.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kpeng said:
very very nice.

although I never understood why people put TV screens in their trunks. doesn't make any sense.
I know the tv in the trunk serves no real practical purpose, but ICON gave it to me for next to nothing.... they hooked me up cause i've shown in their booth at a couple of shows... so of course if they were willing to give me a 15" tv super cheap I took it!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Very nice. I like the colored stitching on the interior and trunk.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts