Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know, I received a couple emails and pms from Nik, from vf. And this is how Nik operates! This is just pathetic!

Email text removed to comply with "CONFIDENTIALITY & TERMS NOTICE"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
short version.......Ravi installed vf kit-motor blew-ravi installed hpf kit-ravi tells forum of experience-vf sues ravi

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
short version.......Ravi installed vf kit-motor blew-ravi installed hpf kit-ravi tells forum of experience-vf sues ravi
Actually it goes like this Robbie. Ravi drops car off at HPF to install HPF kit, while VF kit is still on. HPF removes VF kit, installs HPF kit, then takes HPF kit off, then takes motor apart finds damage, fixes then reinstalls HPF kit and Ravi blames VF, even though it wasn't the last kit on his car.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
And the VF kit that supposedly blew Ravi's motor is working perfectly on my car, and I've gone 3 times the mileage and tracked the car every month with it.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
i got a PM from nik too following one of my recent comments about their company and asked why i made such "rude remarks" about their company in this thread:

(post 2)

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=701336

to which i pointed out that activ3, bluejeansonfire, and bimmerdude18 knew more about superchargers than his own team of "experts" and R&D department after they and jean from AA gave him the grand daddy of cockmeat sandwiches in this thread:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=688491

nik comes in and tries to defend himself with his "logic", but quickly gets shut down when enthusiasts from our community chime in with their own knowledge that obviously far supersedes his own.

and furthermore pointing out their lack of professionalism by going on one of AA's past threads and using childish name calling to put down active's products, calling their blowers "puny and weak" while they had "real blowers".... something that i like to call third grade tactics, and something that i would consider to be largely inappropriate when it comes to being a "professional".

after my response to his PM, its been 3 days so far and still no response from nik

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
And the VF kit that supposedly blew Ravi's motor is working perfectly on my car, and I've gone 3 times the mileage and tracked the car every month with it.
may i ask why your selling?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
may i ask why your selling?
Where did he state he was selling his car here? Why not ask him in his own FS thread? Maybe he wants something different? Do a search HPF cars are up for sale as well, totally irrelevant.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Where did he state he was selling his car here? Why not ask him in his own FS thread? Maybe he wants something different? Do a search HPF cars are up for sale as well, totally irrelevant.
his signature....

"MY CAR IS FOR SALE:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=687446"

:facepalm:

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,723 Posts
if you're smart enough to be a supercharger owner, youre smart enough to understand that the only failure variable from a off shelf supercharger kit from the sponsors here are condition of your car and what you do with it right when you recieve the kit.

Its clear on a public forum what the casues were

But suing a previous customer is pretty underheard of it and plays out like a bite of HpF-i-tious.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know, I received a couple emails and pms from Nik, from vf. And this is how Nik operates! This is just pathetic!

"Response to email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The OP has missed out the privacy statement in this message.

This email refers to a polite request to RaviJ to clarify his public defamatory claims about VF-Engineering or remove them. He has not responded.

Making public statements to damage anothers reputation without first hand information is a very serious allegation and taken very seriously whether on an internet forum or anywhere else.

I ask that anyone else thinking of posting here, to consider that there is a lot more at hand than written in the original post, and to with-hold any judgements or non factual comments until all matters are resolved.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
What happen to Freedom of Speech? What has the world coming too.....:banghead:

·
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied
27,063 Posts
What happen to Freedom of Speech? What has the world coming too.....:banghead:
In Germany, a company can sue the forum owners when members bad mouth a company. Only "positive reviews" are allowed.

Just an example of freedom of speech.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ravi, give it a rest. We know you are not happy with VF. If you have such a grudge against them, why don't you meet with Nik or get on a simple phone call and iron this out?:tsk:

·
Registered
624 Posts
So regardless of what occurred and who is right etc.......it is now determined that if I buy from VF and dont like what occurs (IF and a big IF the engine blows) and i say something about it. Then based on this thread and the threat of being sued, I could be sued HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is much worse to a companies reputation for future customers than a single unhappy customer spreading alleged propaganda. Why would I EVER risk buying something knowing this company has sued a past customer that by the way did not get any of his money back? This is so awesome really it is. I cant wait to see the results of this one!

·
ninja editor
2,210 Posts
Regardless of what causes engines to blow up, and who has the biggest blowers or the most efficient kit or the better tuning, that isn't the point of this thread.
It has been made clear to me, and I think other subscribers of the FI section in this forum, that VF has a tendency to blame their own errors on their customers.http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=691035.... Even if it was the customer's fault here, which, if he isn't lying entirely, it isn't- this is no way to respond to a customer, ever! Especially that "coolmody" spent a number of posts just recounting his story, not insulting VF- but upon VF's first post, they insult him.

Now, I do believe that it is very difficult to diagnose an engine, it is not something done across a forum. Unlike others have suggested here. I have had many complication with my engine due to installation issues and other mechanical gremlins that took forever to track down. For me it was an engine that sat outside way too long and got ring damage as well as repetitively mistimed cams (bad secondary chain tensioner). It manifested itself in idle at first- took boost to see the issue. It is largely speculation to say that running lean for this one pull did the damage or this knock caused this damage. And though I think VF is extremely at fault for having poor customer service, engine issues can be very mystical and legally untraceable, if not I'd have led a number of lawsuits and my build would be paid for.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
:rofl: So VF is suing Ravi because of the posts he's made online? Is business that bad this time of year for you guys over there at VF?

Of course every company will have a bad experience with a customer, I can actually think of one from each FI vendor that's made negative posts on the forum about the kit, but never have I heard of a lawsuit against a customer! I mean c'mon guys, say you actually do sue him, and you win. What do you get? Some $, you get the posts removed possibly, and then you have the great rep of being the company that sues it's customers if they have problems (which is not the entire case, but you know that the story will spread like that).

Nik also doesn't have the cleanest record on this forum either, I'm pretty sure there are threads on here with his own personal attacks... and unlike the top dogs over at m3f, I don't think Tim or Russ or any of those guys will delete or modify any threads/posts, even if you offer them free parts... fanatics is bias-free ftmfw.

·
Registered
9,581 Posts
Suing a customer, WOW what a great way to attract even MORE customers. Obviously they didn't like the fact hew as dropping their kit and going with the big dog-owns all of FI kits: HPF. Stupid move

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
let me get the straight....
i buy a VF....i dont like it or it messes up my engine...i make a thread about my bad experience with the kit...does that mean ill get sued by the guys at VF?
if thats the case i hope extreme dimensions dont sue any of the ppl that didnt like there product

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.