BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks, what do you think ? here are first pics of a selfmade neon kit! i just made some side bars, beacause of the glare of the front and back ones... perhaps, i'll put some for the front and the back... i still don't know.:banghead: enjoy the photos!

Attachments

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
sorry mate.............but i dont think the neons and bimmers go hand in hand:thumbdwn: .............i dont like it but its your car

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's ok, i saw it once in "the fast and the furious" on the black hondas, and i was impressed. i said: I WANT THAT ON MY CAR! :D

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I'm sorry man...

Not feeling it at all...doesn't deserve being on a bimmer...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've always liked those neons (although I don't think I would ever put them on mine). But I think you should really go for another 2 (one up front and one in the back) so that it looks like a circle on the floor.

I don't think it's too ricey - although I would have picked a different color. But that again is a matter of taste, isn't it?:dunno:

How exactly did you do that (what kind of lights did you use, where did you get them and how do you turn them on - is it wired to something else?).

Besides: I've seen you're having a german license plate. As far as I know it's forbidden to turn that on (you better be careful when driving that car to the tuev - those guys don't like that).:banghead:

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
i definitely would have picked a different color. i'd only put neons on my car if it were a show car..

anyway, how'd u get those m68's on there?

·
Got Mis-shift?
796 Posts
I say you go all out! It's up to you.

Is your car an M3 or a 330?

I don't know if it was you but I remember seeing a vert 330 being transformed into an M:dunno:

·
Registered
395 Posts
those neon lights are gangsta:bow: keep them on:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts