E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
woaaaaa. thats not an m3

if you look closely, the steering wheel is not from an M, its the old steering wheel from 323cis etc and put the hamann stuff on it, plus the speedo is not the sexy m3 one, and the m3 inside mirror is not there, they got the normal.

so i think it was a normal ci, then they added the m3 body kit, then add the v8, thats about it :D

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sheefo2k said:
woaaaaa. thats not an m3

if you look closely, the steering wheel is not from an M, its the old steering wheel from 323cis etc and put the hamann stuff on it, plus the speedo is not the sexy m3 one, and the m3 inside mirror is not there, they got the normal.

so i think it was a normal ci, then they added the m3 body kit, then add the v8, thats about it :D
i dont see interior shots

where are they? :confused:

·
Banned
65 Posts
sheefo2k said:
woaaaaa. thats not an m3

it probably is an m3. they probably wanted to put as much hamann stuff on it and back then there probably was no round hamann steering wheel on so they put that on and those aren't m3 gauges those are hamann gauges, and not all m3s came with the good mirrors

·
Flex UK Style
2,549 Posts
The Hamann is NOT an M3. They take a standard CI, put the Hamann bodykit on and then do an engine transplant.

The car can be bought complete, the single UK reseller, autovogue, retails it at £200,000, MAJOR supercar territory

1 - 12 of 12 Posts