BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=50&__sid=12BB5BE3C3BE

what do you guys think. personally, i love it, rims and all. its the same price as i got mine for, and if it was for sale at the same time, i woulda bought it instead

edit: i lie, id buy a 330ci. i never even looked at them. stupid move

there is this http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=20&__sid=12BB5BE3C3BE

or this http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...String|0&__Nne=15&trecs=20&__sid=12BB5BE3C3BE

so cut when i look at those.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
First car -
1. overpriced you can buy a m3 for like 10 more.
2. number plates D HI LIFE turn me off it.
3. car looks like its got a few defects.

Second car is overpriced too..

Third car is alright but once again 39k range not worth it imo..

I would not pay more then 30 for the first two.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
since their overpriced, what would you pay for my car (when i first bought it). 2005 55,XXX kmz (then). estoril on lemon. hk, tv, satnav. msport with style 135 rims

i looooovvvveee the first cars rims. they're tempting me so bad. i need new rubber now as well so nows the time. it will make it look less classy, but im young, if not now then when??

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
prob worth 28k range in Sydney to be honest with you...Maby 30 at most..

Yer rims are ok but i dunno kinda over the fully sick OMG u leh i rolled my guards and the rims are tucking under the guards...

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
First car -
1. overpriced you can buy a m3 for like 10 more.
2. number plates D HI LIFE turn me off it.
3. car looks like its got a few defects.

Second car is overpriced too..

Third car is alright but once again 39k range not worth it imo..
I would not pay more then 30 for the first two.
for 49 your getting an average M3 prefacelift and most likely high km's, unless you find a great bargain, but yeah for 40 or so you can get a 330ci bleh 325 e46 are boring

i like the number plates, there mad

defects? :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
The first one is bro'd up, I wouldn't touch it.

Vert is alright, but boring.

The coupe is a horrible colour combo.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Seen that car around a few times. Owned by a p plater. IMO his dreaming at that price. As mentioned earlier you can pick up an M3 for a tiny bit extra...As a matter of fact I will be selling my M3 for not much more :p

·
Registered
748 Posts
since their overpriced, what would you pay for my car (when i first bought it). 2005 55,XXX kmz (then). estoril on lemon. hk, tv, satnav. msport with style 135 rims
I remember looking at the dealer advert for yours before you bought it. Nice ride, but i agree with connections... depreciation hits in random stages with these cars unfortunately :( and it hasn't been too kind lately. Low 30s should be achievable if you hold out for the right buyer, which might take some time. IIRC, yours was priced around $39k?

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Aaron, your car is better than all the ones you linked. Dead fvcking set. Maybe you won't appreciate what you have till you sell it off? Oh well

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
39k is what i sold my 03 facelift 330 vert individual 12 months ago. Though it was a manual. was fully specced as well.

they are worth low 30's, maybe mid if in very good cond. def not over 36.5 though.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Damn that massively overpriced. I just bought an 06 E90 325i with 60k, sunroof, satnav and leather for $34k.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Heck, it makes the $32k i'd take for mine look cheap! Better put an ad on carsales!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aaron, your car is better than all the ones you linked. Dead fvcking set. Maybe you won't appreciate what you have till you sell it off? Oh well
my cars not going anywhere. ive added 16XXXkz since i got it, added the sensors, dice, sub/amp ontop of the HK, rear camera and retrofitted nav onto the oem tv that was already there (what a stupid upgrade by the way. why would you get a tv and no nav. stupid)

i guess you always want something else to what you have.

prime example, my dad. just bought the black black 335 facelift vert. hasnt even taken delivery yet and he wants to sell it back to the dealer and get an facelift M3 vert.

Seen that car around a few times. Owned by a p plater. IMO his dreaming at that price. As mentioned earlier you can pick up an M3 for a tiny bit extra...As a matter of fact I will be selling my M3 for not much more :p
i honestly would of bought it i love it lol. dont hate me now. as for the M3, p-platers cant drive them so its irrelevant for people in my situation

I remember looking at the dealer advert for yours before you bought it. Nice ride, but i agree with connections... depreciation hits in random stages with these cars unfortunately :( and it hasn't been too kind lately. Low 30s should be achievable if you hold out for the right buyer, which might take some time. IIRC, yours was priced around $39k?
correct. was at 41,999 then dropped it to 38,999. not sure what we paid for it exactly but woulda been a touch lower than that after negotiations or round that drive away im guessing

so there is really no love for the first car?? ill wait for other 17-19yo europeans to chime in.........surely someone else likes it.

i actually tried to find what rims they are. id put em on and keep my 135's in the garage but i cant find em. i thought they were asantis. does anyone know what they are

and the 325 with nav for 34k, was the m-sport?? sounds like a good buy

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yeah but didn't your parents buy the car for you, so why do you care so much about "pricing" and are you talking about "dice" in your window as a mod haha ...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts