E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of brand new in the box (never opened) set (intake & exhaust) Shrick cams for BMW E46 with 264/248 profile that's for sale. Email me for more info :thumbup: I will go for best offer & you pay shipping!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I paid like 1150.00 & but will take 1050.00 if you p/u :bump:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TitanSilber, since you asked me so much...if I tell you I have to killing you :lmao: Well, all the car have upgraded it's:

-EBC Sport Rotors with Hawk HP Ceramics. (BTW we are a Brembo)
-New oil change & filters.
-New NGK 7EIX Iridiums.
-iPOD
-BDM flash from Active Autowerkes. :yikes:
-You need to read all dyno results.

Car it's basically stock, I wanted to dyno it before I mod car. BTW, where it's the August to Summerblaze?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
M54B25 said:
TitanSilber, since you asked me so much...if I tell you I have to killing you :lmao: Well, all the car have upgraded it's:

-EBC Sport Rotors with Hawk HP Ceramics. (BTW we are a Brembo)
-New oil change & filters.
-New NGK 7EIX Iridiums.
-iPOD
-BDM flash from Active Autowerkes. :yikes:
-You need to read all dyno results.

Car it's basically stock, I wanted to dyno it before I mod car. BTW, where it's the August to Summerblaze?

Haha, thanks. I really wanted to see if the dyno's were from just the software, or if you had other mods. The final details about Summerblaze havent been set yet, but check out the FloridaGerman.com forums for updates.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
M54B25 said:
I have a set of brand new in the box (never opened) set (intake & exhaust) Shrick cams for BMW E46 with 264/248 profile that's for sale. Email me for more info :thumbup: I will go for best offer & you pay shipping!

why would u sell them man? i would soo buy them but i just spend 2300 on tse3 and flywheel +clutch kit :bump:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Anyone, interested... please call me at 786-255-1239 :thumbup: reason for selling, I need to buy nice ring for engagement!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:bump: Picture available upon request by email!!! Anyone???

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
supark, you will need to dyno your car before you put in the Schrick cams. The gains could be very minor or very significant, it will depend on the other upgrades.. such as exhaust, headers, intakes & DME tuning remaps combined for max power. This cams will bolt on on stock valvetrain & just give you more low-mid powerband rather than great peak whp or torque, since the head flow on the M54 engines is limited/designed for more low & mid range power.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
oooo wish I had the $$$ for this but with install it's a good $2k more than I have for it!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been quoted on the install by a trusted BMW Certified mechanic shop using BMW VANOS tools between 450.00-600.00. But, 1000.00 install it's a kinda high! How many hours they said for that job?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
700 technik told me, either way it's more $$$$ than I got right now but :bump: for a great mod

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, it fits the M52Tu (Dual Vanos) as well. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
M54B25 said:
supark, you will need to dyno your car before you put in the Schrick cams. The gains could be very minor or very significant, it will depend on the other upgrades.. such as exhaust, headers, intakes & DME tuning remaps combined for max power. This cams will bolt on on stock valvetrain & just give you more low-mid powerband rather than great peak whp or torque, since the head flow on the M54 engines is limited/designed for more low & mid range power.
Ah thanks for the reply, decided to go FI - good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts