E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all seen the pictures on e46fanatics.com and fell in love with the idea of having a tablet integrated in your Beemer.

I am trying to do it on my BMW. It has a stock navigation head unit but for some reason the navigation keeps turning on at night by itself so I have to jump start the car if I left it for more than 24 hours.

The question is, have you installed a tablet in your e46 before?
What should I do to connect it to the X18801 X18802 connectors of the Nav unit harness?

Thank you!:hmm:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, The factory navigation I had is the older one with a small screen and a cassette. The car does not have AUX because it is a 2000 year model.

With the Nexus installed within the correct bezel, It will look close to factory. You will be able to have unlimited amount of music, "Google now" on the spot, make calls, watch videos, read live feed from OBD bluetooth...

I read online that I might have to connect a Fakra cable all the way from the trunk to the Dash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.