BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only used the phone for a few months and now need to sell it. I got a new phone and do not need this one just to collect dust. I am selling it with the home charger, car charger(clear blue), two batteries the normal one and a small one with the small back as well (for a more sleek look),the data cable and it all comes in the box. Need to sell asap so please give me offers. local buyer prefered but if I need to ship I will do so at buyer expense....

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The phone I am selling I can at least make over a hundred on it and I have to many extras worth more than 75 so sorry that is way too low as well and yes the phone is still available. it is the phone, two batteries, the normal battery and the small battery with the small back to the phone as well as the regular back to the phone, it also comes with home charger and car charger as well as the data cable. Sorry but my extras alone are worth more then the $75

·
ROI-ndian
1,429 Posts
the phone on that i did not even look at the link but it would be $99 dolalrs WITH an activation

that means new # and contract

if you already have a nextel, you wont be able to get it from that site for 99 bucks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what is he willing to spend and I will tell you if that is too low or at a good price...He will also have to pay shipping on top of the price of the phone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts