i will give you 125 cash for it

·
Registered
199 Posts
how does 210 sound?

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
will are you the person that works for a nextel supplier? I dropped my new i60 in the water and had just signed up for a new plan....didnt have the insurance yet cause the 30 day period and now they said it was 303 to replace it....can you get them cheaper my sim card is still working and so is my battery....everything is good cept the main computer that got corroded....

·
I'm Mini Clem
404 Posts
BGReddy00 said:
will are you the person that works for a nextel supplier? I dropped my new i60 in the water and had just signed up for a new plan....didnt have the insurance yet cause the 30 day period and now they said it was 303 to replace it....can you get them cheaper my sim card is still working and so is my battery....everything is good cept the main computer that got corroded....
Why not just wait for 30 days then claim it? :dunno:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i60?

Nah man i dont work for any nextel supplier, but i can tell you this, if they're asking for $303 to replace an i60 then they're trying to rob you...try going on ebay and u should be able to get it for less than 100$..if that fails, just wait till ur insurance kicks in then do what u gotta do.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
thanks will yea I might try ebay.....Im using my dads extra i2000 right now, they def want to rob me like every place in boca raton!, they wanted 200 for the i30 haha!, the insurance wont work because they have to call the phone

1 - 19 of 19 Posts