BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

How much respect and individuality you have in you?

• How much have u accomplished in this life?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Do you like to \"Pay it Forward\"?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to EveryE46Souls out there. Currently i own a 2000 323i auto. It was salvaged from a previous stolen strip fate, though i saved it. No warranty coverage, no ordinary tratment at any BMW dealers. So i haven't lost hope. the car is roden gray/quicksilver mix, has newer 330 front lift including bumers headlight n stuff. it is autostick. and very clean with less than 24k on it. Recently i have had the plastic fan housing somehow at drivetime get into the spinning fanblade which chopped them all 12 fanblades and busted the fan clutch, and a awfully stabbed my radiator about 10 times with it's flying blade and pieces, and lastly poked the hood a good handful of times(me and my baby 323 feel the pain):sad: Currently my soulmate is immobile. I would like to thank you in advance for being respectful enough to reply(love you all):) I am residing in Los Angeles and have very little experience with locating and obtaining a good understanding shop with educated minds. I am looking to purchase my own parts and do my labor. and at the same time i would like to do mild and smart mods to my baby.
Parts i need are Radiator, fan & clutch(fan) and the housing, plus the front lower a-arm/wishbone bushings which wore out before i completed my 1st 1k.
My ideas of mods are the following.
Intake with shield(hot air sucks).
clear corners, fendermarkers, and rears too(like the new 330's)
would like to replace the wood(I dunno if it real) with polished pieces. Any N/A OBD enhancements.
Titanium tint. Saw a factory spoiler set in the 2002 catalog wanna get the rear lower bumper section and a small (max 4inch height) dtm wing. Looking to do somehitng with the muffler system, dunno what. Want to have a nice not rice humm from it with a tip, preferrably a center guided double tipped(saw a pic of rear end somewhere here with an ugly rice wing on it). would like to know if the factory oil the best if not which is? And i replace mines every 4k to 5k, someone at the service dep at Pacific BMW(in Glendale) said that oil change is usually at 15k?? Saw a rear fog lamp on the driver side but not on the passenger side, how can i make them work?? I would like to know is it safe to use the auto stick on surface streets. No i havent used it yet. If you consider, please tell me any details, not how to's, of obtaining, reference and etc. Thank you all.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
WELCOME!!

Search is your friend. That's what I've been doing for 95% of the time I've been on here. Searching past posts and getting all kinds of good info! Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts