BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
NICKACS congtr. in advanced

another member in a maz. nice going you deserve it after what
you did to your car :thumbup:... i to can't wait to see the maz. hope it comes out pretty soon. like to see how it is with nickacs pictures and the stories in the maz. and stuff....
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Re: NICKACS congtr. in advanced

bobm3 said:
another member in a maz. nice going you deserve it after what
you did to your car :thumbup:... i to can't wait to see the maz. hope it comes out pretty soon. like to see how it is with nickacs pictures and the stories in the maz. and stuff....
bobm3 ;) ;)
Thanks Bob, really appreciate it! ;)

Actually, one of the features will be 3 different s/c'ed E46 330's, mine (AA s/c), RR BuGGz (Dre w/ ASA s/c), and Cute330xigrl (Christina w/ ESS) :D

Can't wait to see the pics cuz the setting was awesome for it!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just an FYI for subscribers...

Sportec and HRE had a bunch of issue #2's that were being given out by request at SEMA - hence you may find a few pre-release issue #2's floating around.

Issue #2 should hit subscriber mailboxes the first 2 weeks of Dec. (approximately, as we've all experienced the slowness of bulkmail)...

Retailers should see the issues in mid-late December. Our distributor just picked up the first batch of 10,000. :)

As Wynn mentioned earlier, we've begun tweaking the magazine as per some suggestions after the premier issue - we hope you enjoy it.

Finally, as of 04' we will be bi-monthly. :) Stay tuned.

Thanks guys.

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
do dre and chris have auto trannies? if so, this should be a real interesting comparison!

makes me think i should subscribe :D

·
Europrojektz NW
985 Posts
Awesome, can't wait. Props to Albert and the TW guys for the magazine, loved the photos. I never got the first issue though (borrowed a friends) so hopefully you guys send me two of issue #2 to compensate.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I never got the first issue though (borrowed a friends) so hopefully you guys send me two of issue #2 to compensate.
If you subscribed late, your subscription will start with issue #2. - Otherwise I'll make sure you get taken care of Lewis. Thanks for the patience.

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
saw the 2nd issue in advance at SEMA (SPORTEC)

AWSOME WORK ALBY! Along with the rest of the TWM Staff. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts