BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just wanted to say hello!

I just bought my first Beemer a few weeks ago, and I just started hanging out at bmw-forums.com. Member dbtheo was kind enough to show me this place which looks like a looootta fun, looking forward to spending time here.

Here's a pic of my new baby: 1999 328i 5speed

Now time to start looking for wheels etc.

Pete

·
Likes Supermodels
2,776 Posts
welcome dude, let the modding begin :hi:

·
Likes Supermodels
2,776 Posts
i'm in the same boat as u bro, just picked up my 323i tonight. 'ave ordered my first mod 15mins ago ie chrome oem exhaust tips.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome! Hope you have a thick wallet for when the mod bug bites ...

·
Registered
66 Posts
bimmerrocks said:
i'm in the same boat as u bro, just picked up my 323i tonight. 'ave ordered my first mod 15mins ago ie chrome oem exhaust tips.
It starts w/ the small stuff, then before you realize it you're calling pacific bmw for mtech. :tsk:

·
Likes Supermodels
2,776 Posts
Kryptic said:
It starts w/ the small stuff, then before you realize it you're calling pacific bmw for mtech. :tsk:
exactly, im currently looking at oem clears from bekkers right now think i'll order those in a hour or so from now

·
Registered
845 Posts
welcome ... oh... start saving up .. this board is going to cost you some cash .

·
Registered
118 Posts
if you have a gf..tell her mcdonalds is going to be you new "Restaurant" because modding.......ill just leave it at that...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
99ers!!!! welcome!

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys!

Sorry I mean Bimmer, not Beemer.
Well I'm single for now - I guess I might as well just keep it that way so my baby can get more attention :)

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,843 Posts
You will find that you wish you never found this forum. It costs me arms and legs with all the nice mod I've found in this forum. It's addictive. :lmao:
Anyway, Welcome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts