BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I've been reading all these wonderful posts since last year, when i first bought my car. Finally, I managed to have an account with E46 and not having to prove that i am older than 13.

This is my first post.. Yehhhh......:flipoff:

I count on you, guys/gals, to help me mod on a budget..heheh

Thanks..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo

Yo B!

I know that you are a UUC whore.:thumbup: . I am thinking of buying UUC V2 springs. My car has Sport package, and a sedan. I'll probably be using style 44 stock rims with it (wish they have these 44 rims in 18" or 19"). what's your take on that?

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
6,257 Posts
Re: Yo

AIYA said:
Yo B!

I know that you are a UUC whore.:thumbup: . I am thinking of buying UUC V2 springs. My car has Sport package, and a sedan. I'll probably be using style 44 stock rims with it (wish they have these 44 rims in 18" or 19"). what's your take on that?

hehe yeah that's my exact set-up, except your car has the extra doors... so you can guess what my take is :D

there are some pics of my car here:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31992&highlight=TSS

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28364&highlight=UUC

hope that helps! :thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,702 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Sup my man!

Welcome! Is "aiya" what you said after you saw some of the rides here and realized how much $$$ you will be spending?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
B!or anyone here Have you ever thought of getting wheel spacers ( with stock 44) to give your car of a more aggressive look in the rear, since i got no dinero for 18 rims?

I am thinking of getting H&r 20mm wheel spacers after the V2 springs. Wondering if the tires will rub or anything with the V2+20mm spacer setup???

Btw, I am Vietnamese/chinese... so yeahhh....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts