E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i'll be the proud owner of a 2000 323ci this friday.. comming from a honda accord, i am alittle worried about reliability issues but i hope the car will give me years of trouble free driving.. that said, i've already bought clear corners and clear tails for the car ;) .. are the stock bulbs at the front and back amber or clear? also, the previous owner told me he changed the oil every 15000 miles at the dealership.. this makes me kinda nervous as i changed my oil every 4000 in my honda.. is this ok?? also, he told me the waterpump froze last winter and he had to have it replaced.. he said the car was inspected and everything else was ok with the car.. is this common in 3 series cars and is there anything else i should look out for? the car is due for the 60k inspection.. is it worth getting or is this something i can do myself.. well i have a million more questions but i don't feel like writing a novel on my first post :p .. that said, i can't wait to get the car this friday.. thanks again and i hope this forum will be as helpful as the honda forums were..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.