BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a 2005 pre-owned 330i sport package, after driving the M3 CSL. Got addicted to the handling, luckily, not the power......:eek:)
Anyway, I'm looking forward to contributing and being a part of this community.
I also recently took delivery of an E92 dated December 2006.
So, I also joined the E90 fanatics.......
Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually in W.Virginia at Summit Point Race Track.
A BMWCCA member had one.
I realize the 330ci sport package doesn't have quite the same suspension package, but they do feel very similar.
The E92 335i, however, is awesome right out of the box, the torque rating is even higher than the E46 M3.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A BMWCCA member had one.
I realize the 330ci sport package doesn't have quite the same suspension package, but they do feel very similar.
The E92 335i, however, is awesome right out of the box, the torque rating is even higher than the E46 M3.

·
No Such User
10,642 Posts
A BMWCCA member had one.
hmm .. i did not know any CSLs had been imported into the US. and I'm not sure how a 330ci is anywhere close in any respect. an M3 feels much different than a 330ci and the CSL is stiffer than the M3 :confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm .. i did not know any CSLs had been imported into the US. and I'm not sure how a 330ci is anywhere close in any respect. an M3 feels much different than a 330ci and the CSL is stiffer than the M3 :confused:
I believe, either Roundel and/or Bimmer magazine magazine did a piece in late 2004/2005. When I went and took a ride in the CSL, it was a show piece for that specific event. In any case, I do like the sport package of my 330ci, but nowhere near the my E92's handling and torque. I'm slowly this one into a street/track car. My 318ti, however, will eventually have a similar fate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts