E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whussup ppl? New 325ci owner livin in Boston (from philly...........E-AG-L-E-S..Eagles!!!) looking to put $2k into the car not including rims which I'm waiting on 'til spring. Please reply with suggestions on what to do first (and for y'all in boston, where to get it done).....it's a steel grey 325ci with tannin red leather, sports package, HK, No XENON's (need to remedy the headlight situation)...p.s. I already paid for my sound set-up which will be installed on Monday so that's taken care of. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Nice. I just arrived in Boston for school, but Im from Cherry Hill. Oh yeah, EAGLES baby!!! Im also interested where there are some sweet shops in beantown.

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,906 Posts
Welcome!
:thumbup:

Maybe start with an exhaust, intake or ECU download. And when spring comes get the rims and suspension done.
:D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eksath how do you like Miami? I've been living in Boston for 5 years now, graduated college last year and was thinking of moving somewhere warm.... Miami or West Coast were my only possibilities

·
Registered
930 Posts
Suren said:
eksath how do you like Miami? I've been living in Boston for 5 years now, graduated college last year and was thinking of moving somewhere warm.... Miami or West Coast were my only possibilities
Luv it in Miami with the tropical weather and nightlife etc. Did my undergrad and grad school at U of Miami and fell in love with the place. Close as possible to SL weather i could get. Drop me an email at [email protected] and i will give you more info.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,959 Posts
happy to have you in the forum

what are you into the look outside or inside of car or stero wise. it is really up to you, o also are you into performance tell us. what your plan his, which area do you want to tackle first. and then go from their.

but happy to have you in forum injoy geting and reseaching the mod's in here
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,514 Posts
Nice another Boston fanatic. Where in Boston do you live, and where'd you graduate

from. I'm at BU, last year. Anyway...

Intake. (gruppe M)

suspension (UUC sways + H&R cupkit/coils).

Exaust (Eisenmann, UUC).

Thats about 2 grand.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not really leaning towards performance mods... I would have bought the new 330 if I wanted power.I'm burnt out with performance mods..... (used to have a 320hp rice burner in H.S. that i raced in philly...3000gt VR-4 twin-turbo AWD,AWS, I put in dual-friction clutch, boost controllers, intake, etc...) I bought the car for its sleek look, incomparable suspension and german engineering and I trust that BMW did a good enough job that I don't have to tweak it... so I'm more into appearance mods right now...... Drew, I graduated from BU last yr too

·
Bavarian Motor Slave
1,514 Posts
ah, you lived on ashford street right? I tihnk i know some people hwo know you. You know a kid named Kirin?

·
The Man
338 Posts
welcome to boston. Watch out for pot holes and the S-curve on storrow when it is raining or icy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts