BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, my name is Peter and this is my first post in here. I have been reading your posts for a while now. I've been trying to decide which car to get. I was almost certain I was going to get a G35 coupe, but then I saw the pictures of the 2004 BMW 330ci, and then I went to the LA Auto Show and saw the 330i with perfomance package on display. So now I am looking at financing a 330i with PP or leasing 530i sport.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

BMW 330i with performance package

Enjoy!
Peter

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome Peter...............the G35coupe is a nice ride. But nothing beats pure german performance. I'd say go with the Germans! :thumbup:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Hello and welcome the boards!! To answer your question, I would choose the 330i PP with the optional sport package if it exists when you decide to purchase the car. Seeing as how it caught your eye, it would be an awesome sport car with the top of the line features that you would find in a 330. Also, that is a great bimmer to start out with and if your unhappy with it, you can always trade in if you decide to go with a short lease!! Best of luck in your decision and purchase, either way your going to be happy!!

·
Big in Japan
1,358 Posts
very nice pics; thanks!

and you know you want the benchmark BMW, not what attempts to achieve the benchmark.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has a combination of alcantra/suede and sport cloth. I think it makes it sportier that way. The alcantra/suede steering wheel feels incredible. I wouldn't change a thing in the interior.

Why do they have to wait till April to deliver it ???:banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts