E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
583 Posts
cute, congradulations...hope you fix this one up, never seen one done up before...

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
NICE

is that ur official photo spot. lol

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lilherc79 said:
NICE

is that ur official photo spot. lol
Heh, I didn't wanna go drive around and find a new spot, so I did a quick 5 minute shooting there. I'll post front and inside pictures today.

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok here are the interior pics. I'm going to order a pedal set, a illuminated Shift Knob, a matching red leather shift boot, and who knows what else. Maybe some new shoes down the way.

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Of course! This is actually my mom's new choice as her car. I tried to have her get an M3 Cab, but she passed...Then a M-Roadster, but she passed as well. She finally said yes to a Z4 3.0! :thumbup:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Wow, the z4 has definitely grown on me. I think BMW did an excellent job capturing the spirit of a roadster on the interior. Some exterior styling cues are still quarky (dipping kidney grills), however I think it's still an awesome car. :thumbup:

·
HartgE46
719 Posts
That is H-O-T HOT! Looks way fun to drive... how does it compare to your 330? So jealous... wish my Mom was that cool.

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hehe. :D It's soooo fun to drive! Has a very light clutch, and it's real snappy because it's so much lighter than 330's, with the same engine.

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,295 Posts
Wow, I have the exact same car--only that it's yellow. I even took it at the exact same location and at the exact same angle too? :D :thumbup: Just mess'n around. Enjoy the car. I wish I had one.

P.S. If you look closely, I left in some mistakes. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts