E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem with my car, and my dealership really hates me because I reported them to BMWNA.... To make a long story short, they are giving me some BS excuses of why they wont repair my car, because its modded --- Can someone in NEW YORK area please recomend a dealership I can go to. I dont want a loaner, just to have my car fixed. Its a problem with the softtop fyi..... PLEASE HELP ME ... if you have had good service with a dealer in the area please let me know...

I appreciate the help guys.... Please dont get annoyed if I bump this thread a few times but right now I am basically screwed

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,580 Posts
why don't u complain to BMWNA about this situation again. Since their policy is to repair any prblem underwarranty even if its modded, unless its proved that the mod caused the problem. Take ur car to a dealer (anotherone) get a written statement from a inspector saying that its not the mod that caused the problem, submit it to BMWNA and have them reallly come down on that particular dealer. Lay a can of whoopass on them.

·
needs a new sig...
4,594 Posts
Open Road BMW in edison!..there service is always great and wiht a smile..I was told Park Ave was good as well but Open Road has been great to ma and my family thru 6 cars now!

·
Slow in, slower out
4,651 Posts
The guys in the service department at JMK on rt.22 in Springfield, NJ have been good to me so far (unlike the sales guys). They even replaced both front control arms under warranty without me having to mention anything about clunking or bad handling.

Ed

·
Registered
312 Posts
TEAMDFL as well as others should post your information about dealers good or bad on dealerrater.com so everybody concerned can benifit from your experiences.
thanks
vern

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yo why don't you take your car to Wide World of Cars in Spring Valley off of route 59. They are straight up there, they'll take care of you.

It is just worth the ride to see the Ferrari's

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,761 Posts
Frankie... go to my dealership, Competition & Sports Cars, LTD... aka Greenwich BMW... just accross the border on West Putnam Ave... they sell AC-S stuff, so I doubt they'll have a problem helping you. Plus I've had nothing but great experiences with the Service Department there :thumbup:

good luck bro

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can try Orange County BMW in Highland Falls, NY, right near West Point.

·
Big in Japan
1,358 Posts
B said:
Frankie... go to my dealership, Competition & Sports Cars, LTD... aka Greenwich BMW... just accross the border on West Putnam Ave... they sell AC-S stuff, so I doubt they'll have a problem helping you. Plus I've had nothing but great experiences with the Service Department there :thumbup:

good luck bro
competition rocks! they all appreciated my autofolding mirrors when i got my dinan TB and software. "Nothing wrong with a little trickery.."

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn.... Well tomarrow I have an appointment for a different dealership... i just took out my subs, hopefully this time they will fix the car

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
i have nothing bad to say about bayside bmw :dunno:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah, I've heard a real lot of good things about Competition in Greenwich. Maybe also try the one in White Plains or New Rochelle since they're a little closer (or maybe the original problem is with one of them...?)

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,959 Posts
drop where do you want to go

if you want to go to begining of long island. i got one in roslyn.
see the car adviser tom, he is the night guy. he is very good don't go to the morning guy. he is no good mention my name if you go.
bob leo he knows me good gave him 20.00 christmas gift. best thing i ever did just get returns in favors from him.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bob how far is it from brooklyn? i dont want to travel too far because ill be making someone pick me up because no loaner car -- do you know of any closer to the westechester area... it seesm the one in greenwich is my best choice for now unless i find one closer

·
Still around...
1,774 Posts
Quite your fuuckin cryin already! :bawling:

You never listen to me!

Paul Miller BMW in Wayne NJ, make sure you ask for GLEN!!

very mod friendly dealership!!

they have done work to my car, and never a problem.... except for all the service guys drooling over it, lol.

Bro, ill call him tomorrow if you want, now go get a tissue! :flipoff:

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
chris let me see what happens with this dealership tomarrow... if all goes well, they will fix it... if not ill just give you a buzz i think i got your number... how far is this place from NY?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Go to the one on Ralph Avenue you can find the exact address in the manual booklet its in Brooklyn NY and speek to Jason i have an appointment for next thurs he always takes care of everything very helpfull

1 - 20 of 28 Posts