E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
car is looking pimp enri... :str8pimpi

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Sick Merc! I love it. :clap:

·
Wants to be Orange
8,502 Posts
God damn bro! That is looking soooo sick. One of my favorites from the modded mercedes family for sure!

Do you have a black roof? It looks like from the front view that you don't, but then the rear view you do...?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
AssassinGT said:

Blame Frank, he influenced me to say 02. :eeps:

Thanks again assasin gt that was more than awesome of you to do:bow:
tommiexboi said:
Dude.. we should do a do a photoshoot when im back in the SFV, you down?? hehe.. i always wanted to see your car hehe

Definitely, get all the Valley modded Euro's in it, there are quite a few out here :)
SiLvaC32 said:
WoW!!! sweeet enri! you have definitly came a long way since your bling bling! =P

LOL thanks Mr DTM :D
wsupwill said:
wow ur car is sick! :thumbup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
alexbenz said:
as joey lawrence would say

wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so sick enri!!!!!!!!!!!!!

before it was tight but with the new look it looks even better, the fenders go along with this setup better.........

i thing i'd do is either get the s-class tails and do a little smoke on them or smoke the turning signal part of these......

once my freakin cars done bro we gotta do a shoot.....

Thanks sir. I was going to tint the tails darker but my bodyshop people said that it might not look so good on white....

EUROGUN said:
Dude, your car is freakin gorgeous! Love the drop.:bow:

Thanks man just trying to keep up w/you fanatics lol

fj0 said:
I'm not much of a C-class guy to be honest but that thing is badass, I'd change to black mesh though, and have you contemplated tinting the red on your rear lights? I think that'd look good, if you had red calipers I wouldn't do it but there is nothing else red, I don't know? However. :bow:

Yeah the black mesh is coming soon! My tails are actually tinted...I just chose to go w/a light tint. I am contemplating going darker....hmmm maybe a photoshop might help!!

pnoyaballer said:
wow sick benz

Thank you:thumbup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
dronell19 said:
One of the best W203s I've ever seen :thumbup:

Post some more pics when the mesh's been painted black, it's gonna look even better.

Thank you for that compliment...there are quite a few sick Benzes W203's out there, I am sure you will start seeing a lot more posted on here soon :D

Hey-G said:
that is friggen SeX on wheels :drool:

Thank you:bow:

LakeShow423 said:
Sweet ride man. I actually saw it in person at TWS in the parking lot. I was like DAMN....that ish is slammed :yikes:

LOL yeah I actually never visited the car while it was there...And keep in mind this is at the highest the car has been!

SammyV said:
car looks incredable! :thumbup:

Slow ZHP said:
My favourite C-class hands down..
your car is beyond sick..I love everything about it..:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you:bow:

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Never mind I commented when I was at work and my laptop screen is fvcked up, way too bright, it looks good. :thumbup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
BigFas said:
That C Class is off the chain, it's flawless. Any interior shots?

Thanks, here are some OLD interior shots. I re-did it in leather again though, was very hard to upkeep it w/a 4 yr old =(

evm3 said:
buen hecho:thumbup:

muchas grassyass =P

b3nzcclass said:
car is looking pimp enri... :str8pimpi

Thanks J:thumbup:

BMWPower06 said:
White :drool:

Yup, white is my fav euro color along w/LSB

netengwiz said:
Sick Merc! I love it. :clap:

Thanks!

knucklez said:
only if i can afford a car like that :(

lol yes you can...resale values suck:thumbdwn:

MpoweredM said:
God damn bro! That is looking soooo sick. One of my favorites from the modded mercedes family for sure!

Do you have a black roof? It looks like from the front view that you don't, but then the rear view you do...?

Not as sick as yours buddy, and yes the roof is black :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
how much to re-do your interior? if you dont mind me asking? wat color combo are you doing this time enri?

·
Registered
775 Posts
LorinserCClass, Thats is one crazy & tastful modded MB you have there. Great job, and I love the color combo, white/blk :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Yeah man, white=the hotness for sure! :clap:

·
Registered
272 Posts
LorinserCClass said:
Special thanks to Peter aka 1sicknickel for taking some dope pictures for me up in Long Beach :thumbup: I upgraded my car w/full bumper replacements from Lorinser and Expression. Oh and yes I know this is not a MB board BUT as some of you guys know I am one of those MB owners that lives in the e46fanatics OT and Showroom section :D e46fanatics is my home!

Makes me want to almost get a Benz...:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A-

41 - 60 of 92 Posts