E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have OEM bi-xenons with diminishing light output. My headlights are the ZKW brand, who's issues are well documented around here, so I'm well aware of the reasons behind the diminished output.

My question is, would new xenon bulbs make any different in the meantime, before I spend the bigger bucks to have the burnt projector bowls fixed for good?

·
Registered
31,903 Posts
i know he says that, but i would still check. to be extra sure. can't hurt to check. don't throw money at a problem just because it's usually the problem. be sure. what if there's an underlying problem other than the projectors? that's why we have procedures to systematically rule things out. just because it's usually the case doesn't mean it's always the case.

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
i know he says that, but i would still check. to be extra sure. can't hurt to check. don't throw money at a problem just because it's usually the problem. be sure. what if there's an underlying problem other than the projectors? that's why we have procedures to systematically rule things out. just because it's usually the case doesn't mean it's always the case.
Gotta love attacking a problem logically :idea:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts