BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am relatively new to BMW and the forums; therefore, I would like to reach to all of you for advice on a new set of wheels for my 2004 325Ci convertible. I purchased the car with factory 17” fitted with Continentals 225/45s front and rear. I would really like to get a new set of BBS wheels but I would like to know if I should purchase 17” or perhaps upgrade to 18” and get a new set of tires to go with the new wheels. My objective is to have my bimmer looking really good but I do not know much about wheels and sizes that would fit without rubbing. I would also like to know if I should go with a staggered set of go with the same size on front and rear. I will certainly appreciate any advice you can provide.
325Ci_Convertible.jpg

325Ci_Convertible_2.jpg

·
1.888.JLEVISW
29,545 Posts

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
You can go with a Staggered or Non-Staggered setup depending on what you plan on doing with the vehicle. If you are looking for that aggressive wider rear stance, I would recommend staggered! ;)

Since Nick has already posted our VB3 and V710's, ill go ahead and post our New V701's that are available in 18" as well.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice, I really like the VMRs V701 and V70. If I decide to go with an 18" stagerred set, waht would be the recommended tire size for these weels?

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Nice, I really like the VMRs V701 and V70. If I decide to go with an 18" stagerred set, waht would be the recommended tire size for these weels?
18x8.5 +35 front with a 235/40/18 and a 18x9.5 +45 with a 265/35/18 would work perfectly fine on your vehicle. This will be flush on all 4 corners without the need of any aftermarket hardware or modifications to the vehicle at stock/sport height.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts