BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked these up tonight.. by the end of next weekend they'll be on my car, cleaned up, stripped, and fully polished out. They are BBS RS-RC090s 17x8 et20? all around with 225/45 Continentals. Ti</ht>tties!!! :D

They only have one small spot of curb rash on one wheel, the rest of the discoloration is the clearcoat bubbling off and dirt getting underneath.

More updates to come on these in the future...

·
Registered
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and here's a photoshoot that sheefo2k and i did on some random night. recent stuff with his car would be:

- pioneer AVIC-D3 with a nice sub and amp (i don't know very much about car audio haha)
- asa tm-12 supercharger, at ~10 psi
- iforged wheels
- 3.46 limited slip
- new driveshaft

·
Registered
686 Posts
:)nice . i stripped 2 of mine of paint to polish and it took FOREVERRR! i gave up and just paintted the centers tiag. lol
but nice to see another e46 rockin style 5s.
oh and what size tires are they on?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Can't wait to see them mounted.
What happened to sheefo2k's csl bumper and all?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I cant wait to see those on your ride. They look sick on DUBMD's.

How are you going to get all the curb rash out ? it looks like they are pretty chewed up in the 1st pic.

·
Registered
9,552 Posts
Cant wait to see the OG's on your ride. And Sheef! Fix that front bumper and exhaust! Car is looking good though :drool:

How much power is the car making?

·
Registered
9,552 Posts
Cant wait to see the OG's on your ride. And Sheef! Fix that front bumper and exhaust! Car is looking good though :drool:

How much power is the car making?

·
Flex UK Style
2,563 Posts
ET20? Are you insane? :D Can't wait to see them with your touch. Will look sick I'm sure, if you can get them to fit!

·
Registered
664 Posts
A step backwards if you ask me, your HRE's are :drool: the BBS is just ok nothing more. Will follow the polish progress with interest though.

·
Registered
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the new wheels are 8" et20, my current wheels are 8.5" et38. there are 25mm in an inch, so it will be a pretty good fit, should be very similar to the setup I already have. The only thing I'm worried about would be the brakes up front..

1 - 20 of 94 Posts