E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting VMR 710's for my BMW but I am new to the bmw's and I have no clue what offset to get it in, im looking to get 18x8.5 on front and 18x9.5.

If anyone could help in finding out what offset i need for front and back. What the bolt pattern is ( i think 5x120 if im not mistaken). Also, if the tires im getting for it should be able to fit or if not which sizes would i need.. was thinkin:

225/40/18 for front and 255/35/18 for back? I just guessing here, a professionals help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks from my Bmw and I :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!
So for a staggered fitment for your 330ci you could go with 18x8.5 ET35 in the front and 18x9.5 ET45. The tires you currently have will fit with that fitment, so you are all good! :thumbsup:
What offset would i need to get the offset flush with the body or what size spacers so it gives it that wide look!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am getting VMR 710's for my BMW but I am new to the bmw's and I have no clue what offset to get it in, im looking to get 18x8.5 on front and 18x9.5.

If anyone could help in finding out what offset i need for front and back. What the bolt pattern is ( i think 5x120 if im not mistaken). Also, if the tires im getting for it should be able to fit or if not which sizes would i need.. was thinkin:

225/40/18 for front and 255/35/18 for back? I just guessing here, a professionals help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks from my Bmw and I :p
I have a 330ci also, with OEM Style 72 rims. The front wheels are 8x18 ET47 (225/40 18) and the back wheels are 8.5x18 ET50 (255/35 18), if that helps at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
What is the maximum offset I could run in the back with 18x9.5 wheels and 255/35/18 tires. I've been reading a while and I can't seem to find the thread I saw a while ago that told the widest and largest offset that can be used. Thanks in advance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.