E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive done some research here and there and have ask a handful of enthusiasts for their opinion in wheel sizes, tire sizes, and tire make but would like to hear it from a wider variety of enthusiasts on the forum. My rear tires will go bald soon and I am tired of my Stern ST-2's with the 6 spokes.

I will be purchasing the Enkruez h10r's in Matte Black with Brushed Aluminum lip. :D

Keep in mind the products I am in search for is one with equal balance in performance and looks in the following areas.

Wheel Sizes?
Tire Sizes?
Tire Model? Im looking at Nitto NT05's right now?

Please provide a reasoning behind your opinion so I may be educated in making my decision, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well since I haven't gotten to many suggestions and through my research this is what I am currently planning on purchasing.

Enkruez H10R's In Matte Black w/ Brushed Aluminum Lip Sizes 19x8.5 and 19x10.
Nitto NT05 Tires Sizes 245/35/19 and 275/30/19.

Is there anything I can do to limit under steering with the wheel sizes?
What offsets should I have to fit a big brake kit, have the wheels flushed with the fenders, and to avoid spacers?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well since I haven't gotten to many suggestions and through my research this is what I am currently planning on purchasing.

Enkruez H10R's In Matte Black w/ Brushed Aluminum Lip Sizes 19x8.5 and 19x10.
Nitto NT05 Tires Sizes 245/35/19 and 275/30/19.

Is there anything I can do to limit under steering with the wheel sizes?
What offsets should I have to fit a big brake kit, have the wheels flushed with the fenders, and to avoid spacers?
With those sizes, you could go with +35 up front and +22 in the rear and they should sit pretty flush with the fenders

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.