E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I like the wheels, but i think there are better options for your car.... and +1 to the hard top! ugh. do it.. :drool:

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
Honestly Matt, I think you can get nicer looking rims. They aren't bad but they don't scream WIN either. Cool people would rock them.. but not charlie sheen.

·
Registered
17,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like these wheels alot! But to go OT for sec, MATT you need a HARDTOP!!
I know I know :banghead:

Look a loot better in person ,the pictures don't do justice and the paint job is sick
thanks for takin time out today Alex, I'll be in touch

HRE :woot:
Yeah Yeah I'm texting you :shhh:

matt your car is screamin for something with a brushed finish :D
I was thinking something darker though...I had the polished/brushed wheel look and although the contrast is nice Im thinking something a little toned down would flow better. I loved the dyna's on silver bc it was really bright and it worked. I feel w frozen gray it takes away from the color and doesnt go as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Those wheels really don't do much for me. A little too aggressive for such a chill car, definitely think you could choose something a little better ;)
^^DPEs look nice!

·
Registered
17,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here's what my wheel color combo would be on a car color such as yours:

Centers; Flat Black
Lips: Gloss Black
Pinstripe: Space Gray
I have been toying w the idea of full black wheel as well, wasn't my first choice though, its a possibility

Those wheels really don't do much for me. A little too aggressive for such a chill car, definitely think you could choose something a little better ;)
^^DPEs look nice!
You think the wheels are too aggressive? Interesting you think the car is chill, of course its not YELLOW, but people think its pretty crazy having a flat color. Thanks for the opinion, Ill keep it in mind :thumbup:

blanddddddddd, spend the money for something sick!
Alex is hookin it up though! $$

Dude those wheels retail are the equivalent of an e46 non m :rofl: even w our hook up at DPE theyre still out of my range. Amazing none the less.

I really like them!
:thumbup: Im really liking them. I think the finish works perfectly on the car. The lips could be a little deeper though. Decisions decisions!

Hi. Nice normal wheels you got there.
Hi. Point taken :lmao:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Im not gonna lie. i keep checking this thread and they are growing on me. i think that if you have 4 rears and maybe a different finish these would be sick....

idk. just think these as is dont have enough pop on your ride. that paint job is too out of control for some simple wheels.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts