E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, never seen a really close up picture of the vinyl black roof... just thought i would post one...it is from my iphone so it may not be considered the best quality. my apologies in advance. Also decided to just throw some pics, went from an mtech 2 to an M3 rep bumper, strass lip and new H&R Cupkit...hope you all approve :thanks: to EuroSpec for the bumper....

Enjoy

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Thats one fine looking car. My one complaint would be that you seem to have the grills blacked out and the windows tinted, but your rocking shiny silver wheels and clears (possibly all round). Smoke+gunmetal those *****es now and you'll have one badass car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking about Blacking the wheels and doing a blue Time attack...and I am going to smoke out the corners and get smoked out side markers. Any thoughts???

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roof vinyl is from a member who is selling it on the exterior forum.. AirbornDen...great seller, fast delivery time! Its not perfect right now because of a couple of creases but I may re do it sometime this summer..

·
Registered
194 Posts
what's the purpose of it? I have seen a couple of cars with it, but never knew what it was for.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
what's the purpose of it? I have seen a couple of cars with it, but never knew what it was for.
If you've got all your windows tinted it looks like you have no roof in certain situations. I don't really know why you'd do it, but it looks cool.

OP that sounds pretty good. Ditch the license plate as well thats an air duct not a plate holder

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For some reason in VA cops love to give me license plate tickets, I have gotten 2...Its against the law so I keep one in front.

·
Registered
518 Posts
car looks good. but as for the vinyl roof, you should have painted it. it would have been pretty much the same price and you can fix any scratches that may occur in the future. and it looks much better. imo i think vinyl roofs look half assed but to each his own i guess.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just leave it off anyways ;)

I kind of want to check this out in person sometime. I've been considering going vinyl but am worried about the results. Any way to get some better pictures?
I helped install this... It looks great. I will be doing mine next weekend and will be taking some nice pictures. I might have some leftover vinyl for a few projects if anyone is interested.

·
Banned
76 Posts
Roof vinyl is from a member who is selling it on the exterior forum.. AirbornDen...great seller, fast delivery time! Its not perfect right now because of a couple of creases but I may re do it sometime this summer..
Looks good.

I always liked black roofs, because they helped pull the car together, giving it a cleaner and more aggressive stance at the same time.

-Don

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.