BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 M3 Lightweight w/ Euro 3.2l motor (approx 340hp stock).

SOON TO BECOME A FULL OUT RACE CAR W/ A BUILT UP MOTOR:pimpin:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha....that pic is just the M3's

the bimmer fleet consists of an 04 530i, 01 x5, 95 m3 ltw, 01 m3, 94 325 is - racecar / JP BMW CCA, 94 328is - racecar / DM BMW CCA, and the new toy - 95 m3 ltw - racecar / will eventually run CM in the BMW CCA

·
Registered
92 Posts
e46CI said:
please share how you are affording all this....
Yeah no kidding. I am a student too, and I certainly don't drive an M3.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Truth be told my dad is the biggest car nut. He collects corvettes (has a 63,65,67,92,93 ZR1, and an 02 ZO6 - all the old vettes are fully restored). He also races BMW's as I will be starting this season as well :D Thank god he loves cars!!

Here is a pic of the garage......the 63 vette is just gettin finished w/ the restoration up in Connecticut. And the other racecars are at the engine builders (Chuck Stickley - www.CSSMotorsports.com )

·
Registered
769 Posts
wow... may i have 1?:yikes: you one lucky guy , my dad hate me mods my car, waste money:banghead:

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My dad is a doctor......my dad isnt thrilled about modding my car as far as ICE, he's all about performance. Im talking him into a small ICE install for x-mas though.

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,929 Posts
///M3Matt said:
My dad is a doctor......my dad isnt thrilled about modding my car as far as ICE, he's all about performance. Im talking him into a small ICE install for x-mas though.

Brrrrrrr it's gettin chilly!!! ICE ICE baby!!! :pimpin:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Fucy626 - I know what ya mean...My dad is not a happy guy when I talk about mods...he thnks I should be happy with my car the way it is.......but it's slow:thumbdwn: .....so I need to fix that....:thumbup:

·
Registered
526 Posts
You are one lucky kid Matt, my dad likes cars, but he doesnt care enough about them to take intrest or to mod. The good thing is that he askes me what he should get himself, so now he is driving a CL600 :thumbup:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Matt god dam where do you find light weights. I can't find the anywhere. 7 bmw's is pretty crazy, I can't even convince my dad to go 50/50 on a used m5 with me. Probly better that way cause then I'd have to loss my 3 series. Good luck with the new one!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts