BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
give details on how it felt and top speed lets see who wanted the fastest

i think my old friend pete (inpulse) must have one of the top 5 places i recall he hit 137mph if i remember who beat that
speed come on guys lets here it

don't let that womaniser devil pete get the top honors now
lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

give in your top speeds now
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
like...35mph? Maybe 30...i don't know, i was too scared to look at the speedometer, i was just going so damn fast...

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will tell my top speed

i have a 2003 smg i haven't dare to try stick but tonight i hit 1,500
miles. so i drove to exit 73 on the long island expressway and i try to open it up with the sport button press in auto. at first all i can say is in was screaming.
i didn't know when it was going to shift but i found out that when you floor it and keep it burried it shifted at 7,500 to 7,800 it went
into the yellow for a second thought it was going to blow. but it shifted i did not look at the speed could not get over the thrust.

but when i was driving came across a poor porshe boster. i felt sorry it was first time i was ready to go against the porshe i was going 60 at the time a kick down for a second or two this time i look at the speed i was hiting 110 in sixth. i did not look at the rpm i was making sure i was not coming up on any cars must
must say this car is fast even in auto. the porshe did not even try to stay with me .
i think in the next couple of days i am going to see how it is with the sport button press and the dsc button taken off can't wait for that
bobm3 :D :D

·
T!TSLVR
1,263 Posts
hahah it's all over now BOb.. once you pop, you can't stop!!!

I first openned up my car at like 1700-1800 miles.... now i love it!! But remember, dont' go over 137mph... not till 3100 miles!! ---that's what the 2001 M3 engine break-in procedure sticker said.

PS.. since when was I a "womanizer devil" ??? :confused:

And I only hit 130 and stopped (had to watch my speed because it's too easy!!).. so no, i didn't do 137.... i said 137 was the break-in limit... I think gravedigger was the one who said he hit like 147mph within the first 3100 miles.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha pete you became a womaniser when

you can't stop giving rides in your m3 to your women friends. a guess the reason you are slowing down driving the ladies. is now that they know you. you are moving into your apartment and we all know in what room in your place hehehehe.

and that is the reason you are a little womaniser devil lollllllll
bobm3 :pimpin: :pimpin:

·
T!TSLVR
1,263 Posts
Re: ha pete you became a womaniser when

bobm3 said:
you can't stop giving rides in your m3 to your women friends. a guess the reason you are slowing down driving the ladies. is now that they know you. you are moving into your apartment and we all know in what room in your place hehehehe.

and that is the reason you are a little womaniser devil lollllllll
bobm3 :pimpin: :pimpin:
hahah funny story!

I used to drive a pickup truck in college and i still gave rides... hahaha

But how did you knwo about the special room??? :eeps:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Re: Re: ha pete you became a womaniser when

Impulss said:

hahah funny story!

I used to drive a pickup truck in college and i still gave rides... hahaha

But how did you knwo about the special room??? :eeps:
Do you REALLY want to know how he knows about the special room? :confused: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have about 4000 miles and have not yet opened her up. I got to 100mph on the BQE and Belt Pkway in no time and it was sick!! The car is virtually broken in and is crazy fast compared to my 325. When I hit 6k-9k I was told by some prev. 330 dirvers that my car will be even quicker. I can't wait to hit the speedo limiter as soon as I get a safe chance to do so. It's tough here in bkln to hit it. You see, I have to go and pick up the food I ordered for my catered party tonight, and I'm prolly gonna get to the store in 5 seconds now after hearing all these speed stories! I might take the highway to get there;)

I've also yet to drive it with the fun button(dsc) off. It does sadden me to hear all of these stories of people getting into accidents because of that button being off, which kind of takes some of that temptaion away. I will pick a nice dry day and clearing and push my baby, then post a writeup. This car may not be an ///M, but she rips!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts