BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My name is Rick Nelson and I am the proud owner of Unique Car Care. I just signed up as a site sponsor and look forward to being a part of this community.

Unique Car Care is a small, yet thriving car care business located just north of Boston in Wakefield, MA. Our mission is to provide our clientele with a truly ‘unique’ service and offer the finest automotive services available. We treat each vehicle with the utmost care and attention to ensure we exceed the expectations of even the most discriminating customers. What sets us apart from other shops is that we are truly passionate about what we do. For us, car care is much more than just a way to make a living. It is an important part of our lives and something we take great pride in.

I am very proud to announce that AutoWeek magazine has chosen Unique Car Care as one of the Top 9 U.S. Auto Detailers. We are very proud of this accomplishment and will continue to offer an unparalleled level of service to ensure your cherished vehicle looks better than you ever could have imagined.

Unique Car Care offers a variety of automotive services such as auto detailing, extensive paint correction, paint protection film (clear-bra), paintless dent removal, alloy wheel repair, interior repair, window tinting, remote starters and more!

I am currently working on a new website, so feel free to contact me via PM or drop me an e-mail at [email protected] with any questions or for more information regarding the services we offer. I will be posting up links to some of our work in the New England and detailing section for everyone to enjoy, so please take a minute to view them to get an idea of the quality work we perform. For those who are interested in our services, references are available upon request.

We are currently experiencing an overwhelming amount of business and will do our best to fit you into our very tight schedule. Because of our strict guidelines and extremely high standards, it may take us a little longer to assist you. While out approach takes more time, the results are clearly worth the wait.

Best regards,
Rick Nelson
Unique Car Care (Owner)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
55fanatic- Haha, what's up Pete? :D:D

Still have the M3?

silp3- Thanks!

I will definitely be posting up some monthly specials for various services, so stay tuned... My tint guy is top-notch and my wheel repair technician can repair any type of painted wheels (cosmetically, not structurally).

SalM- Thanks Sal!

Maybe one of these day I'll find the time to detail it! ;)

vp special k- Thank you!

·
Registered
767 Posts
that M5 is :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that M5 is :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Thanks! :D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Rick, welcome:hi:

I really love how your ///M looks:drool: Very nice:thumbsup:

Even though I'm in the Providence area I'd be willing to come up to check you guys out - not too much into interior detailing and am looking for a good place to get this done in spring...:4ngie:

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,800 Posts
fawkin :drool: on that E39... man that's buttery..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Finally.... Another E39 guy on the E46Fanatics board!

Welcome Rick!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cak323i- Thanks!

Sounds good. I'll take good care of you when you're ready...

Nice looking M3!

trizzuth- I love this car, but can't wait til' spring so I can enjoy it a little more often.

There are definitely some nasty potholes around which are not cool having 19-inch wheels!

E36Shikara- Thanks for the welcome!

Nice looking BEAST!

Love the M parallel wheels. My car had them on it when I bought it.

·
Registered
148 Posts
mmm...RikRak.....haha. nice ride!

And welcome to e46fanatics.com, maybe when the snow and winter has gone, I'll check the place out!

·
Registered
135 Posts
welcome to the boards! have only heard great things about your work, will definitely be in touch come warmer weather.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
rick is a top detailer. welcome to E46F!
i invited him on here.
i was getting bored not having someone to battle back & forth with the writeups!
rick i challenge you lol!
see you in the detailing section.
=)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts