BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove up here in our bimmers (from Miami, FL) with a buddy of mine. What sucks right now is that we don't know anything around here and it gets pretty boring. Any local fanatics wanna help me out and point me to some fun places to see or hang out ?

Are any meets coming up ? Anybody wanna meet up and go for a drive somewhere ? We're located in Buena Park right now.

:thumbsup:

Any info would be greatly appreciated ! If anybody wants to go for a drive or something let me know. Email me at [email protected] (get them on my phone). Don't really have a way to go online all the time :banghead:

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
lol welcome but i'm not sure if i can even welcome you since i just moved to socal myself 2 months ago for school hahah
where's buena park at? i'm in san diego :hi:

·
Registered
32,572 Posts
i'd go with you, but you'd lose me somewhere. plus i can't drive around at night due to my passenger headlight being out. in the meantime, go sign up for the life plaza meet. it's the city of industry thread (open mixed up the citys)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'd go with you, but you'd lose me somewhere. plus i can't drive around at night due to my passenger headlight being out. in the meantime, go sign up for the life plaza meet. it's the city of industry thread (open mixed up the citys)
I'll try to make it. It's kinda far thou from where I am right now. Where are u located?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'll try to make it. It's kinda far thou from where I am right now. Where are u located?
Welcome to SoCal. If your up for the drive, there are weekly euro meets in SD

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
yeah there are always meets down here. id say atleast 2 a month.

and being in socal ull notice everything that seems far is really actually close. theres a lot of stuff to see on the way.. not a dull moment.. unless u start heading to central cali lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts