E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I just recently made the haul to Hudson, FL (hour north of Tampa) from Vermont! Car was completely packed and slammed to the ground (more than normal lol) and anyway, I am looking for fellow Fanatics in the Bay area who like to meet up, take some pics, and talk BMW! Looking for good photo shoot areas if you know them!!! I love how nice the roads are here... might be able to lower the car a bit more!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey everyone,
I just recently made the haul to Hudson, FL (hour north of Tampa) from Vermont! Car was completely packed and slammed to the ground (more than normal lol) and anyway, I am looking for fellow Fanatics in the Bay area who like to meet up, take some pics, and talk BMW! Looking for good photo shoot areas if you know them!!! I love how nice the roads are here... might be able to lower the car a bit more!
welcome to florida, but im in south florida

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Hey everyone,
:woot: Welcome to the area, I'm attaching a link to the Florida German website which lists the events and meet-ups in the Bay area as well as all over the Sunshine state. I'm the membership chairman for the local Florida Suncoast chapter of BMW CCA if you're a member or interested in becoming one. http://www.floridagerman.com/forums...7639-c90126d8142ef40e1426227d938e5dc63af83d99
Just my two and a half cents worth... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sup man welcome... bet its not as hot as everyone thinks huh lol :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts