BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wussup everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Glenn. I roll a 2000 323Ci. I only have a CAI from Autothority and clear corners so far, but I'm getting my Hamann add ons put on next week. sorry for the poor pic quality. Oh, and I wanted to know if any members live around the Seattle area. Maybe you could let me in on any E46 gatherings or club info. how do I put my picture up on this thing? I can't figure it out?

Attachments

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,435 Posts
welcome bro.....nice whiz-aaaapppp:thumbup:

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,782 Posts
welcome aboard :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
welcome...i give ya two or three months and your car will be looking totally different as the mod bug kicks in

·
Registered
265 Posts
welcome aboard Glenn, you'll really like ur stay here, coz these boys on here will definitely get you into modding! i'm from seattle also and there are others as well !!

enjoy!

pete

·
Sick of Modding my car
446 Posts
whats up man, I live in bellevue, well medina but its pretty much in bellevue. where do you live?? We havnt had a meet in a really long time. Ill see you around. you'll see my in a bright red A4 1.8T this week untill my car gets fixed.
Hope to see you soon
-Matt

·
Registered
345 Posts
WELCOME

1 - 18 of 18 Posts