BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow E46ers, I have a 2001 330ci, that I like, not love, yet. I bought it without reading on these priceless forums about what to look for and what to stay away from. Sometimes we all learn things the hard way. The things I am thankful for are that everything I have done to the car, I have learned on these forums, and with the little mechanical knowlege and limited amount of tools, I can do most of the maintenance and repairs myself. To me, my car seems pretty easy to work on. My goal is to redo the suspension, and the disposable parts under the hood. I am not trying to make a race car out of it, just a real fun car that handles like it was designed to do. I plan to keep the forum updated on my progress. So far, I have changed spark plugs, power steering pump, LCA bushings (polyurethane), water pump (Graf) and plan on working on the rear bushings in the near future. Great to be a member of this forum.:blah:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Search button is your friend.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Hello fellow E46ers, I have a 2001 330ci, that I like, not love, yet. I bought it without reading on these priceless forums about what to look for and what to stay away from. Sometimes we all learn things the hard way. The things I am thankful for are that everything I have done to the car, I have learned on these forums, and with the little mechanical knowlege and limited amount of tools, I can do most of the maintenance and repairs myself. To me, my car seems pretty easy to work on. My goal is to redo the suspension, and the disposable parts under the hood. I am not trying to make a race car out of it, just a real fun car that handles like it was designed to do. I plan to keep the forum updated on my progress. So far, I have changed spark plugs, power steering pump, LCA bushings (polyurethane), water pump (Graf) and plan on working on the rear bushings in the near future. Great to be a member of this forum.:blah:
How much did you pay for it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts