E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All -

Just a couple questions want to throw out there.

1. The only spot I have seen the "new thread" button is in this New Member Intro spot. When/where I see a button that lets me make on threads?

2. Looking for recommendations on the best place to buy lights (best price, quality product, customer service, etc.)

FYI - I have a 2003 E46 ZHP Sedan. So if anyone has pics of after with angel eye, corner markets upgrades would love to see them to get an idea of what I will get.

Final FYI - IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOME LOST VORSTEINER CF HOOD OUT THERE FOR THE E46 SEDAN, PLEASSSSSSSEEEE LET ME KNOW. I know VIS makes a GTR hood, but in general the Vorsteiner just looks better and many say its the superior CF hood of choice!

Jon

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
:hi: welcome to the forum.

You should be able to start making threads immediately. Should be in the same spot in every sub-forum.

I would honestly search when it comes to your aftermarket questions. ESPECIALLY on Angel Eyes. You want your experience here to be a great one right? Members do not react kindly to the Angel Eyes question because it literally is asked weekly. Go into the lighting forum and search for Angel Eyes (using top right "Search This Forum"). You will find EVERYTHING you need to know.

Good luck, and hope to see you around :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'll check out the lighting forum. I pretty much know what I want for AE, but I haven't seen much about best place to shop. I'll keep digging.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Khoalty.com is the cheapest @ $50, JLevisSW & EAS are the most expensive I believe. Lots of others in between! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i was quite surprised by the prices at khoalty, and wonder how good their products are. I've sent them an inquiry who manufacturers their light products. They also have a E46 CSL CF trunk for only $400, which seems awfully low.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
There are lots of people who swear up and down by Khoalty. I have not ordered from him, but I would just search some threads about experiences with him. Almost all I have read are positive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts