E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to mod up my 330 individual with some ICE.
Alpine CDA-9835R
Rainbow Audio Platnium CS 265.28 active
Diamond Audio TDX 10D4 2tk
Diamond Audio D7104 4x100w
Diamond Audio D7402 800x2 2ohm, 1600x1 4ohm sillas
Alpne DHA-S680P

the project will take about month or so and it will be good :str8pimpi

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the new door panel is about 12liters so that should be more than ok for my Rainbow Audio Platnium midbass :woot: the panel is polted to the door itself to keep vibration away

headunit itself will go under the passanger seat into the aid box but the panel will be under the ashtray to nothing will be visible outside of the car

subs will go on the rear window deck wich has been my idea for a long time now but the hassel is tough to get them there! also the subs will be visible from the trunk thru a 6x12inch class not to big but gives a sertain effect!

Attachments

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the subs are perfect on the deck sinked in the dash!

at the end of the day should already hear the midbasses for the first time..cant wait :thumbup:

R

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice clean work man.

have you played the radio with such unschielded wires to panel ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
raine24 said:
where can you see the wire for the panel :dunno: havent posted that pic yet!
sorry my mistake. i thought it was the one behind.

·
Registered
259 Posts
raine24 said:
the new door panel is about 12liters so that should be more than ok for my Rainbow Audio Platnium midbass :woot: the panel is polted to the door itself to keep vibration away

headunit itself will go under the passanger seat into the aid box but the panel will be under the ashtray to nothing will be visible outside of the car

subs will go on the rear window deck wich has been my idea for a long time now but the hassel is tough to get them there! also the subs will be visible from the trunk thru a 6x12inch class not to big but gives a sertain effect!
Are you doing a remote face mount? IF so How are you making up for the change in lengh/resistance stuff? I thought certain head units were really sensitive

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys

Are you doing a remote face mount? IF so How are you making up for the change in lengh/resistance stuff? I thought certain head units were really sensitive
yes, I am. The unit itself will be mounted under passanger seat but the face under the ashtray! The wire is made in Alpine seller Estonia so there should be no problem, we have already tested it and its all ok.

listened to the platniums today....OMG :yikes: the sound is amazing, and its all because of the door box for the midbass, and the amps, and the work and the headunit... :)

THe foam here is called Macroflex, you can buy it in Estonia :D anyway it is mainly used in building houses...the windows are placed and tightened with this foam so the find wouldnt get by(I dont know what its called in USA but its very cheap here, its about 6dollars a bottle, and with one bottle you can foam a whole door!

R

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
they are painted with the car color olive green and in the opening in the door will go a class (cut in writing RAINBOW AUDIO) and inside of the door will be a led lamp wich lighten the letters cut in the class. On the top of the class I will mound a alumium cut bracket wich u can see also on one picture

on the driver seat is the class for sub box 0,4inch thich and stong enough to take massive bounding from two badass TDX subs :smokin:

Attachments

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,993 Posts
good amps...nice imaging from them diamonds

1 - 20 of 25 Posts