BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone havn't shown any of my progress since i posted my newly bought bmw pictures. So I have had the car 6 months love it! Only problem i have had is a voltage regulator and cost me $40 for the part so no swet there. Since i bought the car i have installed front and side clears, blacked grill, red emblems, and newly purchased m3 rims(need smaller tires and fender rolling or rubs on bumps). So for quality only iphone pictures, waiting to do RCR Tails and debadge before high res pictures. So let me know what you think!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah a drop is in the works, need 225's on the rear and fender rolling first. These wheels are massive but i for some reason have always loved these wheels even before i owned a bmw

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Not sure about the red emblems, i would have stayed with oem.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
yah a drop is in the works, need 225's on the rear and fender rolling first. These wheels are massive but i for some reason have always loved these wheels even before i owned a bmw
Sounds like you are on the right track. With a drop and roll, you'll be OK with those wheels. I've seen other members sporting them.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks good, it's coming along nice. Definately put cleared rear tails on the list.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure about the red emblems, i would have stayed with oem.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer
im changing them to black and white i was originally going with black and red wheels and then realized im not darth maul haha but i might get these wheels powdercoated black/white still undecided on how it would look though..:idea:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Uhmmmm no you dont :hmm: something is wrong with your suspension if you're rubbing on stock non sport suspension ( or you don't know what rubbing is.) I'm running m3 wheels with 235's in the rear with sport suspension and I've never rubbed.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uhmmmm no you dont :hmm: something is wrong with your suspension if you're rubbing on stock non sport suspension ( or you don't know what rubbing is.) I'm running m3 wheels with 235's in the rear with sport suspension and I've never rubbed.
I know what rubbing is lol and m3's came stock with 255 rears which are on now. You sure you m3 rims are oem? Offset is like 20mm off from our's..
I didnt know 235's didnt rub since everyone with m3's on sedan iv seen have 225's... and im amazed you have "NEVER" Rubbed cause even with 225's iv hear rubbing is an issue...

·
Registered
661 Posts
yeah they're oem, 255's would explain rubbing, I bought mine with 235's already on them so IDK about 225's, but I just went and looked and if I went lower I might rub, not 100% positive though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts