E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
:bow: that is a really cleanly modded e60. Nothing is overdone, just perfect!
nice work

·
Registered
385 Posts
sexxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Awesome look...very "clean" and not overdone like everyone has said. Very nice! :thumbup:

·
Mom says I'm a catch
4,754 Posts
Wow, I love the clean look. Got any plans on tinting her?

·
modder fokker
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Carless_Dude said:
get some M5 mirrors i say, and a light tint, that would complete the clean look :bow:
Mirrors are on my wish list, but man 1400 dollars for mirrors thats a lot. Got to think on it some more :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Pmmeke said:
Mirrors are on my wish list, but man 1400 dollars for mirrors thats a lot. Got to think on it some more :)
damn thats crazy :yikes: i should think twice about that also, but you cant say it wouldn't look sick :rolleyes:

·
modder fokker
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is Bbs wheels, i think they are very nice and sexy but i agree 2O inch dpe or hre would look even better and more sporty. But there are a lot of bmw wheels that look less sexy then those 1O1 style bmw oem wheels :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looks very good I agree about the changing up the rims in the future, but I would say AVOID anything with a lip. I think the 5-series looks best without any lips, like the stock 545i sport rims or the M5 rims look best. Something that comes flush to the edge would look very nice I think, the lip on rims doesnt flow well with the lines of the 5-series because it doesnt have very pronounced fender flares so something thats smoother works better imo.

Otherwise :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
modder fokker
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
raiyu said:
Looks very good I agree about the changing up the rims in the future, but I would say AVOID anything with a lip. I think the 5-series looks best without any lips, like the stock 545i sport rims or the M5 rims look best. Something that comes flush to the edge would look very nice I think, the lip on rims doesnt flow well with the lines of the 5-series because it doesnt have very pronounced fender flares so something thats smoother works better imo.

Otherwise :thumbup: :thumbup:
Hmm i dig what you are saying but still think lips can work if the design is clean of the wheels (dpe , radenenergy ...)
http://forums.e60.net/index.php?showtopic=22975&hl=dpe+wheels

1 - 20 of 26 Posts