BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HRE 448R 19x9.5 in the front and 19x10.5 in the back - charcoal center, polished lip. All thanks to my AMAZING girlfriend!!!! She bought these wheels for me!!!!!!

AdamR

·
Registered
11,322 Posts
wow, that is a great GF u've gor there, if only my GF bought me mods for my car, and the wheels look damn good :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehhe, I sure am a lucky man guys! I cant think of anyone else that would do that for me.... And YES it DOES look amazing on my car.

AdamR

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice shoes you got there;)

Call me crazy I know....Thats what happens when love blinds you :D Lets just hope I don't get blinded TOO often....

·
Super Nintendo Chalmers
2,047 Posts
GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!! HREs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HREs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your gf bought you HREs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

·
Obey my dog
2,616 Posts
ininfinitum said:
GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!!! HREs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HREs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your gf bought you HREs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
:werd: you're a lucky man :niceshoes

·
I holla
1,678 Posts
see if you can get her to buy you suspension

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the compliments guys! Yes, thats her in the last pic and she doesnt drive the car YET. She has done a couple parking lot runs and driveways though and she loves it but she agrees she wants a LOT more practice before she drives it for real! :)

AdamR

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
sweet as hell, time to change sig ;)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts