E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i put theese wheels on my panty dropper...i mean uhh, black sedan :p

Style 41's i believe? Idk,cant remember,but thats what i think they were from the OEM wheel thread. Licensed by BBS . Had them sitting in garage,got em cheap awhile back, finally got painted and tires. Still not sure if i like em...i think less spokes/thicker suits the style of the car better :hmm:

gonna rock them for a little bit though

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good but i would smoke out the tail lights... BTW what size are the shoes, 18's?:thumbup:

16's ...going all black is the only way to make 16's look somewhat bigger,need beef on theese weels riding low .

Got smoked tails aswell,just change em up now and then

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
You know OP, it all just flows together pretty damn good! :)

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
love it bro!! I plan on selling my 18's and getting smaller wheels because of my new job. Im currently driving 150-200 miles a day and I dont want to go through expensive tires all the time. What style are these? Powdercoated?

·
Registered
9,024 Posts
Looks mean! I'd do some spacers though just to make the stance match the look of the rest of the car. Nothing drastic just something to bring the rears out more.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Looks mean! I'd do some spacers though just to make the stance match the look of the rest of the car. Nothing drastic just something to bring the rears out more.
This. I'm looking at this picture and if you spaced out the rears just a tad bit it would be perfect.

Love the car, nice work :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts