BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what guys.. the time has finally come!!!
My certified pre-owned 02 325ci 5spd should be coming in next wedensday!!! I can't wait im so excited. I wonder what my first mod is gonna be.. Let me list the options it has.. its unique in my opinion :)

Orient Blue Metallic
Grey Leather
Sports Package, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package
HK Sound
Xenon Lights
Certified Warrenty...100k miles :)

Let me know what you guys think/ any mods you would suggest to start. Also if anyone has a pic of a orient blue coupe i would love to see one, as I havent seen one yet.

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,269 Posts
Congrats man.... heres so much you can do depends where you wanna start! :thumbup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'd suggest starting with clears, and go from there. Care to share the current mileage / price paid? :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
9k miles... yea i think ill get clears first...hoping to get rims after winter when i can save up some cash

·
Town Clown
15,089 Posts
RE: 325i

Congratulations!

I've got an Orient Blue 330CiC - pretty similar options (sans Cold Weather - I'm in Cali and don't really need it). I'll shoot some pics to you in a few mins. :thumbup:

·
OO[][]OO
528 Posts
CONGRATS

3C:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks!!!! hey can someone post some pics of their ORIENT BLUE beauty :)

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,408 Posts
I have those exact same options, minus the premium package. Mine is Silver on Black with Titanium trim, thats why I opted out of the premium package. But you won't be disappointed, enjoy! :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts