BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished a set for a buddy that has an 2003 M3; Grey with Imola Red interior. He had me wrap the interior trim first and after picking up decided to have centre console done as well.

Here's a few of the pictures: All the parts in these pictures STILL REQUIRE wet sanding and clear coating. Finished pictures posted when installed.

Will post installed pics tomorrow after he picks up centre console and everything is installed...

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
looks good, in for installed pics

·
Banned
5,223 Posts
can't wait for installed pics...if it gets done right I think this is gonna be MONEY!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny thing is I brought in a couple of yards to try on my interior and see how it looks and I've not had a chance to wrap my set. Buddy saw it on my workbench when he dropped off his parts (he was originally going with standard black CF) and inisisted on the red Kevlar. Did the 4 other trim pieces for him and he liked it so much he dropped off centre console next night. Going to try to install in daytime to get some pics. The other pieces look awesome with the Imola interior....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Me no gusta mang sorry for that

·
Banned
341 Posts
I think this will look sick on my imola red interior. What does it take to get it done?

·
Registered
774 Posts
I appreciate the creativity, but its just not my style. Good luck with the finished product as Im sure itll be unique.

·
Europrojektz East
7,260 Posts
Beautiful work!! Red CF looks amazing. :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think this will look sick on my imola red interior. What does it take to get it done?
About 1 week or less. 3 stages require long cures (10-15 hrs), so basically overnight curing.

Trying to make it around 4 days avg. turnaround.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I appreciate the creativity, but its just not my style. Good luck with the finished product as Im sure itll be unique.
Now that is how to deliver a respectful criticism. Appreciate the honesty. Wasn't sure how it would look, but oncer wrapped and installed, it looks amazing!

Wow i love the Red CF !

Where do you get these ? iam searching for it in germany, without any found..:facepalm:
The cloth is readily available. The rest is my touch.... LOL.... PM if interested and we can discuss....

cool, but kinda weird looking at the same time.
Yup, but looks right in place in right interior (like Imola red for instance; and hopefully in my all black interior as well....)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts