BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are some people who criticize Raceland Enginering for their inexpensive coilover sets for our cars, saying they cannot be engineered and manufactured to any kind of quality standards for that price. I am writing today to hopefully change some minds. :str8pimpi

I have been in contact with the company, expressing our collective concerns and I have been assured everything is safe and up to the highest standards. I have been told that all of the engineering costs will be recuperated in the long run.

In fact they sent me complementary prototypes of two their new products coming out for our cars!:excited:

The first product I would like to present to you is their new performance headers. They tell me that they are made of the highest quality materials, have a 10 year warranty, and claim a 300 hp gain when installed by a certified nuclear physicist!

Look at this quality construction!

Definitely a major increase in air flow!:drool:

The next product they I was sent was their new brake upgrade kit, 4 of them in fact! They wanted to show off the different styles of rotors they will be selling.

Plain

Drilled

Slotted

and a brand new design from Raceland's amazing engineers!

You can see how much ventilation these things get!:4ngie:

Just to cover themselves from being sued, that have a disclaimer saying that the products are "not to be installed in vehicles driven on public roads, private roads, dirt roads or in cars where drivers or passengers might be present".:read:

Hope you enjoyed my review. Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
OP for president.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
:confused:Damn you really have alot of time on your hands.

·
Banned
6,730 Posts
:rofl:

good thread, will read again

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm sure a lot of people will get all bent out of shape about it, but that was some funny stuff...and surprisingly good work on the headers.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
Uh oh, que the butt hurt members running these coils.
No one cares if they last or don't so stop arguing!! :eeps:

·
Registered
288 Posts
i'm just a bit worried about the clearance on those headers - have you got any pics of them installed - a 300hp gain on my car would be nothing short of extraordinary :) very interested.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts