E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry i had to brag about my new plates, i just received the letter from tx dot saying they approved my plates for "MY BMER"!!!! wooohoooo!!! arent you guys happy for me???

sorry im just overly excited. i have to go pick them up later next week when they ship them to my local tax office.

after seeing a Z8 with the plates "NO WAY" :drool: i though getting a personalized plate would be kool :D

arent i the shiznits now??? hehehe

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good one!!

He and his said:
how many hp does that add:lmao: :lmao: .......enjoy bro
good one man, i just thought it would be kool :) but im not gonna rice it out like my jetta... i even had a dragon on that (german car with a asian/ethnic sticker!!!)

im just pretty hyper right now sorry hehe

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: good one!!

SoSoGuju said:

good one man, i just thought it would be kool :) but im not gonna rice it out like my jetta... i even had a dragon on that (german car with a asian/ethnic sticker!!!)

im just pretty hyper right now sorry hehe
:lmao:

That made me laugh.

It's always great when someone tries to insult you with somethign stupid and you just stare at them with a poker face and say "Good one." Then walk away.

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
well, if I ever get my M3, i'll get some personalized plates... until then... just another regular ol' plate

1 - 8 of 8 Posts